European Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD) has a requirement that domestic dwellings require an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) to enable a measure of the energy efficiency of a property.
Communities and Local Government (CLG) has introduced measures in England and Wales to implement legislation in the Housing Act 2004 that qualified domestic energy assessors (DEA’s) are required to inspect properties and provide EPC’s
A domestic energy assessor, accredited to produce EPC’s for that type of building, is the only person who can produce the required EPC. DEA’s will require an approved qualification and have a license to practice as a DEA
A course of 3 days training (Weekdays or Weekends) and further study/inspections are required. The progress is totally up to the learner and
we will help progress learners to achieve their goals on a fast track.
All learners produce a portfolio of evidence that they have acquired the required knowledge and have carried out 5 inspections to the standard. The external verifier from City & Guilds checks this before they will issue certificates.
Our Course Includes:
– Live property assessments training
– RDSAP software training
– Full registration with the City & Guilds
– Online Exam with Instant Results
– Be our Panel member for fast earning Opportunities
– Training Manuals
– Free Refreshments throughout the Course
- No previous qualifications or experience is required; however you must have basic computer skills as all assessors must input data into a software program in order to produce the energy performance certificate.